white paper on electronic publishing

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:15:36 -0700
To: <digital-copyright@lists.umuc.edu>
From: "Joseph J. Esposito" <espositoj@att.net>
Cc: <espositoj@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: White Paper

I beg your forebearance:  I have been working on a white paper on
electronic publishing, of which copyright plays a part, and I would
appreciate comments and criticism.  Ilan Kernerborg has posted the draft
(repeat:  draft) on his lexicography Web site (which is well worth
exploring in its own right) at
http://kdictionaries.com/newsletter/kdn10-probook.html.  This document
will be much better if I have the benefit of readers' comments.

I have posted similar messages in a couple other places and apologize to
anyone who has to read it more than once--unwelcome that it may be even
the first time around!

Thank you.

Joseph J. Esposito
Portable CEO