Re: Further Re: L'Annee Philologique (fwd)

I've had numerous very helpful messages documenting the problems created
by the current proposed license for l'Annee Philologique.  Here is one
very interesting suggestion that I've been allowed to forward anonymously.
I'm still very interested in hearing accounts of institutions and
consortia that are unable to subscribe:  it's beginning to add up to a
very impressive list.

Jim O'Donnell