Subject: High Performance Polymers (%key%)
Date: 1 Mar 2002 12:17:03 -0000
From: custserv@iop.org

I am writing to inform you that with effect from 1 January 2002, Institute
of Physics Publishing (IOPP) sold its rights to the journal High
Performance Polymers to Sage Publications Ltd.  The contract governing the
sale of this title has only recently been concluded and I regret that, as
a matter of commercial confidentiality, I was not at liberty to give you
advance notice.

The fulfilment of your print subscription to High Performance Polymers has
been transferred to Sage Publications Ltd (http://www.sagepub.co.uk).
Please note that online access to this journal through IOPP will cease to
be available from 15 March 2002 (http://www.iop.org/EJ/HPP). For
information on electronic access via Sage, please go to:

http://www.sagepub.co.uk/ejournals/ejournals.htm