High Performance Polymers - Message from SAGE Publications

SAGE Publications would like to apologise for any inconvience customers
have experienced during the transition of High Performance Polymers from
the Institute of Physics to SAGE.

Our aim has been to make the whole process as seamless as possible. SAGE
is honouring all subscriptions which have been placed with the IOP,
including subscriptions as part of any IOP packages. No customers who have
already paid the IOP for a 2002 subscription need to pay any extra
subscription fee to SAGE. If you have received any invoice to the contrary
please ignore this.

If you have not yet renewed your subscription for 2002 you should do so
direct with SAGE. The subscription fee will be at the same price announced
by the IOP.

Regarding e-Access, IOP are continuing to host electronic files until the
end of March 2002.  After this date access to current and all back issues
will be provided through SAGE's usual intermediaries. There is no
additional charge for access. Simply register with one of SAGE's
intermediaries and then you will receive automatic access to the
electronic files. Details are available on our website:
www.sagepub.co.uk/ejournals.

We will be writing direct to all subscribers to clarify the situation. In
the meantime if you have any queries please contact Eileen Folan
(eileen.folan@sagepub.co.uk)

Once again please accept our apologies for any problems you have
experienced.

Jane Makoff
Head of Journals Marketing
Sage Publications