Re: Fwd: Publishers' licenses for e-journals accessed throughCatchword, Ingenta et al.

Hello,

The policy here at UW-Madison is that prior to activation of any
e-journals available through Ingenta/Catchword (even if free w/print), we
search the publisher's websites for a license/terms which may apply to our
access to their journals, even if through a third party. We will not
activate titles by a given publisher, or include links to titles in our
OPAC even if titles were activated directly by publisher, until we have
reviewed, and negotiated if necessary, the license/terms.

Aimee Glassel, Electronic Resources Librarian
General Library System - CTS * Memorial Library, Room 324
728 State Street * Madison, WI 53706-1494
ph:608/262-3291 * fax: 608/262-4861
email: aglassel@library.wisc.edu