Re: License Agreements for Nature Monthlies and Reviews available

I have received the following explanation from our Nature representative
of the use of "Department". It seems to me that their intent is the same
as before.

"Pricing for the NMonthly and NReviews for Academic Institutions is based
on the institution's FTE count of Life and Physical Sciences of students,
faculty, and researchers.

On the Nmonthly/NReviews academic agreement, on page two of the Schedule
in the box LICENSE DETAILS reads DEPARTMENT (Insert Name of Departments).
The institution would list here those departments that fall under their
Life and Physical Science count. For instance, Physics, Engineering,
Biology, etc.  In the same box, then reads "Licensee Average number of
Staff and Students (as defined in the attached Terms) in the Department
during the 12 month period prior to the Commencement Date: not more than [
]." Here the institution would be down their FTE count for these 'Life and
Physical' Science departments."

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian