Re: License Agreements for Nature Monthlies and Reviews available

DEPARTMENT (Insert Name of Departments)

OK, that sounds different. The European Version indeed had (still has)
the plural "s" missing, and I didn't bother to look at the American
Version.

Well, I won't assume that this omission was intended and has any
meaning...

Bernd-Christoph

___