Re: Statisitcal package to count URL hits- Does it exist?

I've been using a nice package called Analog <http://www.analog.cx>. It's
free, highly configurable, and works for UNIX and Windows platforms. I've
got the handout from a presentation I did on Analog on my web site at:
<http://world.std.com/~brigc/presentations/triconf/2001/>.

...brig

Brig C. McCoy           Head, Systems Office
Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering and Technology
5109 Cherry St          816 926-8749
Kansas City, MO  64110