Re: Ebsco Full-Text Databases Post

Michael,

don't you know your own journals policy, or is it complete nonsense what
is written on the Science Homepage:

"Science Express provides rapid electronic publication of selected Science
papers. Print versions of these papers will appear in Science in several
weeks. Some editorial changes may occur between the online version and the
final printed version. Access to the PDF version of the papers is
available free to all AAAS members (including individual Science and
Science online subscribers). Nonmembers can view papers with the
pay-per-view option."  (Source:
http://www.sciencemag.org/sciencexpress/recent.shtml)

Sounds a bit different from what you just told us ...

Bernd-Christoph