Re: Ebsco Full-Text Databases Post

Mike is right. Science Express does not really fit in the category of
where the paper version is more complete. Both the institutional and the
personal online versions of Science. contain all the content of the paper
version of Science, and additional content as well.

Rather, Science falls in the category of titles where the personal online
version is more complete than the institutional online version, The
personal version has, in particular, the Science Express preprints (though
not in their final published form), which is not available to
institutional subscribers until the articles eventually appear in the
final published form in the regular journal. The personal online version
also has free access to the useful and popular career-oriented Science
Next Wave, and that material is available to institutional subscribers,
but only as a separate subscription.

I apologize for my imprecision. I class it as imprecision, not nonsense.