Re: Blackwell Policy

The Medical Library is part of the Free University of Berlin which itself
is a member of the socalled Friedrich-Althoff-Konsortium. In order to
circumvent the difficulties mentioned in the messages below the
Althoff-Konsortium negotiated a "paid trial period" with Blackwell
Science, starting in summer last year until the end of 2000. The same was
done with Kluwer and it both times worked very well.

Regards from Berlin

Dr. med. Ulf Paepcke
                           Univ.-Klinikum Benjamin Franklin
                           Medizinische Bibliothek
Tel. 030-8445 3511         Hindenburgdamm 30
Fax  030-8445 4454         12200 Berlin