More Re: Nature price discrepancy

Normally I would agree that the slip of one digit could be a accidental
error. However, my colleagues had a series of e-mail discussions with
Donna.  The 12/31/01 date was quoted by Donna a total of 3 times in two
different e-mail messages that she sent herself in response to questions
we initiated.  At no time was a correction made in response to other
communication from us.  I believe 12/31/01 was the date that Donna belived
would be upheld.

Lorraine Busby
University of Western Ontario