Re: Nature Letter

Many of you will know how strongly I am opposed to Nature's current
policy, but I have also spoken to the company, and been assured by people
whom I trust, and am totally convinced, that this message is completely
erroneous, apparently given by a new staff member who didn't know what was
going on.

I sincerely hope that there will be a satisfactory resolution of the
problems with this journal, but, alas, this is not yet it.

Will those who may have posted the original message on other lists please
copy my reply.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian