ALA's new book on electronic licensing

FYI.   Ann Okerson

The American Library Association will soon be publishing a book on Digital
Licensing: A Practical Guide for Librarians to be written by Lesley Ellen
Harris, Copyright, Licensing & E-Commerce Lawyer, and editor of The
Copyright & New Media Law Newsletter: For Libraries, Archives & Museums,
and we want your input!

We are interested in any comments you may have in this area, but we are
particularly interested in collecting questions about licensing by
librarians and others for anonymous inclusion in the Questions & Answers
section of the book. Submit your questions to: libraries@copyrightlaws.com
and help yourself and others better understand this complicated area of
licensing.

Thanks!

Lesley Ellen Harris
Copyright, Licensing & E-Commerce
lesley@copyrightlaws.com
e-mail to:  lehletter@copyrightlaws.com to receive email updates on
 copyright and e-commerce news and events