Re: Clinical Evidence-Institutional site license

Ovid's "Clinical Evidence" is the BMJ product.  I can't see any
Pay-as-you-go price, but it might be worth asking Ovid.  The link is:

http://www.ovid.com/products/clinical/clinicalevidence.cfm

Clinical Evidence is a database product - Ovid describes it as a database
of hundreds of thoroughly researched clinical questions.

I hope you can get BMJ to bring the price down, but if not it seems a
wonderful product for US$245.  I guess people will have to continue to
visit the library!

Marg Walker
Chief Librarian
Canterbury Medical Library