Re: Fairchild Publications

You don't subscribe, tell them why, and tell your patrons why, including
information about whom to contact at the publisher.
I think that we are under the professional obligation to obtain access to
everything the users need that can be REASONABLY acquired.

David Goodman, Princeton University Biology Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu            609-258-3235