RE: Library logos for web resources

I think your thoughts are excellent ones!  We have done this for one
product.  We have MD Consult available on all our patient floors of our
hospital.  To make sure physicians using it understand who in our
institution is responsible for the service we worked with our Information
Services Dept. to write a small file that interfaces with MD Consult.  It
simply says something like "brought to you by the Library of Rush
University".

However, this would be too much work for us to do that for each and every
database and journal we have up on the Web.  That's why I think your idea
of asking publishers to provide that for each library is a such a good
idea.

Trudy A. Gardner, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Educational Resources
Rush University
Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
600 South Paulina
Chicago 60612
Tel: 312-942-2271
Fax: 312-942-3143