[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yale's Liblicense Web Project Described
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Yale's Liblicense Web Project Described
- From: Ann Okerson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:00:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who want to read all about the Yale Library's LIBLICENSE web project <http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/index.shtml>, the companion to this discussion list, see the article in September's issue of D-Lib Magazine: "The LIBLICENSE Project and How it Grows" <http://www.dlib.org/dlib/september99/okerson/09okerson.html> The Yale Library gratefully acknowledges the support of the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) in establishing and maintaining this work. Ann Okerson Yale University Library Ann.Okerson@yale.edu
- Prev by Date: RE: What does Tasini mean for us librarians?
- Next by Date: Re: Journal start-ups---and the current journal scene (fwd)
- Prev by thread: Re: remote authentication
- Next by thread: Re: What does Tasini decision mean for us librarians?