[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What does Tasini mean for us librarians?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: What does Tasini mean for us librarians?
- From: Rick Anderson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:29:59 EDT
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Ann et al., Two thoughts on Tasini: 1. The appellees aren't going to let this process end at the US appellate court. 2. This is just one more reason for libraries to insist on being indemnified against third-party claims by content aggregators and database vendors. Rick Anderson ---------------------- Rick Anderson Head Acquisitions Librarian Jackson Library UNC Greensboro 1000 Spring Garden St. Greensboro, NC 27402-6175 PH (336) 334-5281 FX (336) 334-5399 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.uncg.edu/~r_anders