Library Support of Scholarly Publishing?

I'm looking for examples of the percentage of scholary publishers' income
that is derived from library subscriptions. For example, X percent of
publisher Y's income comes from subscription fees paid by libraries. The
figures can include paper and/or electronic publishing.

Does anyone have any examples, or can someone steer me to a good source?

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  (217) 333-4895