[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MARS Hot Topics Meeting at Midwinter
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MARS Hot Topics Meeting at Midwinter
- From: Carole Richter <Carole.J.Richter.email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:03:59 EST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Apologies for duplication...hope to see you at: "Through the Glass Darkly: Electronic Database Usage Statistics--Apples, Oranges & Kumquats" How is YOUR library making these important usage statistics available, visible, meaningful?? Are you maintaining individual title use statistics from databases that include full text links? Considering the 'variety' of statistics reported, what is your strategy for representing comparative use across vendors? What spreadsheet, database and/or Web formats are you using to maintain your records? Please bring samples or descriptions of what you are doing, or just your ideas about what you'd LIKE to do! Come to the MARS HOT TOPICS Discussion Group to share your statistics ideas, techniques, problems! Saturday, January 30, 11:30-12:30 at Korman Suites Hotel (Suite 211) 2001 Hamilton Street Bring a sandwich and a coke! Carole Richter Electronic Resourcees Coordinator University of Notre Dame Libraries (219)631-8405 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prev by Date: "Double" Licenses and user "needs"
- Next by Date: Re: "Double" Licenses--enforceability of shrinkwrap and clickwrap licenses
- Prev by thread: Re: "Double" Licenses--enforceability of shrinkwrap and clickwrap licenses
- Next by thread: "Double" Licenses and user "needs"