[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: PA/JISC "draft model licence"
- To: "Liblicense" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Fw: PA/JISC "draft model licence"
- From: "ALPSP" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:34:13 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been asked to point out that, in order to access the document I mentioned in my earlier message, the <Pajisc21> portion of the URL must have the "P" capitalized. Thus it should read : http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/Pajisc21.html Sorry - I hope no one was confused Sally Morris ALPSP