Threaded Index

ILL In An Electronic Age, Part 3

From: "Sloan, Bernie" <bernies@uillinois.edu>
Subject: ILL In An Electronic Age, Part 3

Here's an interesting article involving ILL rights and electronic
journals. Good background for our discussions on this topic. Brief, but
thought provoking:

http://www.lib.unc.edu/prices/1997/PRIC179.HTML

The article I'm referring to is #179.4 in the above issue of the
Newsletter on Serials Pricing Issues. The article title is "Astronomers
Fight For Electronic Access", and is the last article in the issue.

This article was cited by Evan Reader of the Cal State University System
in a posting to another list I subscribe to.

[MOD.NOTE:  See also the followups in issues 182, 184]

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895