From: "Prof. Charles Oppenheim" <CHARLES@dmu.ac.uk>
Date:          Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:42:28 GMT
Subject:       Re: ALA Licensing Programs

I am editor of a journal called "Electronic Library Research", and (not
surprisingly) I have an interest in getting articles regarding licensing
issues into my journal.  Is there any possibility that the speakers at the
forthcoming conference may be willing to write up their talks for
publication in my journal?  I could make it a special issue devoted to the
proceedings if enough of the speakers are interested.

Grateful for responses to this idea.

Professor Charles Oppenheim
de Montfort University
Hammerwood Gate