[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
blog posting: what's wrong . . .
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: blog posting: what's wrong . . .
- From: "James J. O'Donnell" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:39:13 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Wide-ranging argument on the faults of the current scholarly communication system and some prescriptions for remedies, in a blog piece by David Rosenthal of LOCKSS/CLOCKSS: "What is wrong with research communication," a contribution to a recent conference in Dagstuhl, Germany: http://blog.dshr.org/2011/09/whats-wrong-with-research-communication.html Jim O'Donnell Georgetown U.
- Prev by Date: Re: Academic publishers make Murdoch look like a socialist
- Next by Date: Re: JSTOR Announces Free Early Journal Content
- Previous by thread: STM - PA - BL agree on doc. del. framework (CORRECTED)
- Next by thread: Taylor & Francis Mobile - take knowledge on the move!