arXiv Sustainability Initiative Update - July 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We have posted an update about the arXiv sustainability
initiative at:

http://arxiv.org/help/support/arxiv_busplan_July2011

We are very interested in understanding different perspectives on
our business planning efforts and welcome suggestions,
criticisms, and encouragement! We will hold three conference
calls to accommodate time zone differences and invite you to join
one:

* August 15, Monday, noon, EDT

* August 16, Tuesday, 6am EDT

* August 25, Thursday, 4pm EDT

Please register for these conference calls at:

https://cornell.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=3DSV_3E2cIaYbB2Mf6YI

Would you share this update with your colleagues who might be
interested in the developments? We appreciate your support and
welcome your questions and suggestions.

arXiv Business Planning Team - http://arxiv.org/help/support

Fiona Patrick, Oya Y. Rieger, David Ruddy, Simeon Warner

Oya Y. Rieger, Ph.D.
Associate University Librarian
Digital Scholarship Services
Cornell University Library