[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
July 2011 issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- To: Peter Suber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: July 2011 issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- From: Peter Suber <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 22:36:58 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
* Announcement (cross-posted) * I just mailed the July issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. This issue takes a close look at how OA journals and repositories avoid copyright infringement, and shows that they use the same methods used by conventional subscription journals. The roundup section briefly notes 139 OA developments from June, and the look-back sections reprint short excerpts from SOAN five and ten years ago this month. July 2011 issue http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/07-02-11.htm How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum. http://www.arl.org/sparc/publications/soan The current and back issues are all open access, of course. http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/newsletter/archive.htm Peter Peter Suber Senior Researcher, SPARC Berkman Fellow, Harvard University Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/
- Prev by Date: RE: Licensing in IRs
- Next by Date: Re: Publishers - thoughts on jobs for authors and reviewers?
- Previous by thread: Re: Publishers - thoughts on jobs for authors and reviewers?
- Next by thread: Re: Publishers - your thoughts on jobs for your authors