Update on Materials Research Society (MRS) Publications -- direct URL to spreadsheet included

Our message below references a  hyper-linked spreadsheet for our
library and institutional customers to update their OPL links. In
some cases, the link did not convert. Here is the URL direct to
that spreadsheet: http://www.mrs.org/opl-conversion

Cambridge University Press, Americas
Email: evrana@cambridge.org
Website: www.cambridge.org

*****Apologies for cross-posting******

Update on Materials Research Society (MRS) Publications -- Now
Hosted on CJO

As previously announced, MRS journals are now being hosted on
Cambridge Journals Online (CJO). Here is an updated schedule for
the migration of back volumes, as well as when new content will
become available.

1. MRS Bulletin: The January 2011 issue (Volume 36, Number 1) is
available online now at http://journals.cambridge.org/mrs. Please
note that there are no FirstView articles for this title;
articles are published online in complete issues. All available
back volumes of this title are now also on CJO.

SPECIAL NOTE -- 2011 subscriptions to MRS Bulletin include
full-text access to all issues of the Bulletin, from March 2000
to the current issue.

2. Journal of Materials Research: The first two 2011 issues,
Volume 26: Numbers 1 and 2, are now available online. In
addition, more 2011 JMR content is available on CJO, as FirstView
articles, at http://journals.cambridge.org/jmr. Most of the JMR
archives are also now available online and the remainder will be
added shortly.

SPECIAL NOTE -- 2011 subscriptions to JMR include full-text
access to all JMR issues from the Journal's inception in January
1986 to the current issue.

3. MRS Online Proceedings Library: OPL content has now been
migrated to CJO at http://journals.cambridge.org/opl. More than
half of the available digital volumes, including some 2010
conference proceedings, can now be accessed on our platform.
Additional content is being added daily with the goal of
completing the transfer of all available back volumes by the end
of February.

SPECIAL NOTE -- 2011 subscriptions to the OPL include over 68,000
papers -- proceedings published from Volume 1 to the present.

For our library and institutional customers: We are aware that
many of you maintain a page or pages on your own servers that act
as portals to the OPL content. To assist you in updating your
links, we have compiled this spreadsheet containing old addresses
for each individual volume and their corresponding new locations
on the CJO site. In addition, if you are in need of a paper over
the next two weeks that is not yet posted on CJO, please contact
Anita Miller at amiller@mrs.org and she will see that the
document is sent to you.

The Materials Research Society and Cambridge University Press
appreciate your patience while we complete the transfer process.
If you have any questions please contact Cambridge.

For OPL or multi-site subscription questions, please email
USJournals@cambridge.org

For all other queries please contact Customer Services:

call Tel: 1 845 353 7500 or 1 800 431 1580

For Rest of World: email journals@cambridge.org or call Tel: +44
1223 326070

Please note: Every effort is being made to complete the process
of transfer as scheduled. However, this is a complex procedure
and unforeseen circumstances may arise which cause delays.

Despite our best endeavors some content may be missing. Cambridge
and MRS are working together to fill any content gaps as a
priority. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Elma Vrana
Associate Marketing Manager, Journals