2011 Electronic Resources & Libraries - Close of Registratin

Registration

Due to popular demand, ER&L 2011 is nearing capacity. General
registration will end on 30 January and we will start a wait list
on 31 January.

Schedule

A preliminary schedule of pre-conferences, sessions and events is
available at

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/schedule-of-events.

This year we have a new set of programming on the management of
libraries in a digital-focused world.  Look for the new Management
Track sessions on the schedule.  The day will start off with a
DLF-sponsored plenary speaker, Amanda French, THATCamp
Coordinator at the Center for History and New Media at George
Mason University.

View titles and abstracts of all conference sessions at:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference/2011

Conference Keynotes

We are happy to announce our closing keynote speaker is Michael
Porter of WebJunction and Library Renewal.  The closing plenary
session is sponsored by the Taylor & Francis Group. Our other
keynotes include Amy Sample Ward and Amanda French.  View bio and
talk topics of our daily keynote speakers at:

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/program-speakers

Our daily keynote sessions will be recorded and shared with the
broader community.

--The Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference Planners