Wiley-Blackwell: Breakfast at ALA to talk about Online Books

Please join us for breakfast at ALA Midwinter and take an inside
look at Wiley-Blackwell's Online Books. We'll talk about the
latest trends in this area, how digital books are transforming
libraries and the end user perspective. A decade ago, Wiley
pioneered its Online Books program. Today, our Online Books
represent a resource of unsurpassed breadth, featuring nearly
10,000 monographs, companions, handbooks, and reference works,
including many landmark book series in hundreds of subject areas.

What: Online Books Breakfast
When: Saturday, January 8th
Time: 8:00-9:00am
Where: The Mission Hills Room at the Marriot Hotel & Marina

Space is limited, please RSVP to kshowers@wiley.com.

Dessi Schachne
Associate Director Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.