[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
initiative to standardize database stats?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: initiative to standardize database stats?
- From: "Pennington, Mindy" <Mindy.Pennington@pfizer.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:10:07 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello all, Does anyone know if there is an organizational initiative to standardize database statistics-like COUNTER compliant journal stats? Logins, queries, searches, cumulative time spent online, documents, session count, page views-it drives me mad! I would be interested in participating on such a project.... Regards, Mindy Pennington Senior Manager Information & Library Services Pfizer Inc Eastern Point Rd Groton, CT 06340 +1 860-686-3551 email@example.com
- Prev by Date: Re: French deal may break deadlock between Google and publishers
- Next by Date: Re: initiative to standardize database stats?
- Previous by thread: French deal may break deadlock between Google and publishers
- Next by thread: Re: initiative to standardize database stats?