From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu [mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]
On Behalf Of Joseph Esposito
Sent: 28 October, 2010 1:14 AM
To: Liblicense-L@Lists. Yale. Edu
Subject: Ebooks in libraries

There is an excellent PowerPoint presentation by Jim Michalko of
OCLC on ebooks in libraries.  This requires a download:

http://bit.ly/bk56if

The theme is the switch from print to digital books. Unaddressed
is "the great disconnect":  though all the publishers cited here
claim that they will shortly have ALL their books in digital
form, publishers are still grappling with how to make ebooks
available to libraries.  Who will be the first to cut the knot?

Joe Esposito