[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New online Manual of European Environmental Policy
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: New online Manual of European Environmental Policy
- From: Hilary Schan <Hilary.Schan@earthscan.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:10:06 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earthscan launches online Manual of European Environmental Policy www.europeanenvironmentalpolicy.eu Earthscan has launched the online Manual of European Environmental Policy - the essential tool for all who need to keep pace with EU environmental legislation. Previously published as a loose-leaf binder, the Manual has been restructured to reflect the changes in EU environmental policy-making. The new online format will be the quickest and most efficient way to access analysis of more than 500 Directives, Decisions and Regulations. Special interactive features of the new Manual include a 'magic search', which will search any double-clicked word; share tools and a personalised 'My Manual' account. Jonathan Sinclair Wilson, Managing Director at Earthscan said: "Environmental policy has been at the core of the EU project and the single market, determining policies for the 27 member governments and regulations for the world's largest trading bloc. The new online, pan-European Manual of European Environmental Policy will enable all those - whether governments, advisors, researchers, business or trading partners - to keep up to date with the most cogent and reliable analysis of policy developments and their implications." The Manual is the result of work, over more than three decades, by policy experts and the Institute for European Environmental Policy (IEEP) - a leading centre for the analysis and development of environmental and related policies in Europe. The online Manual is the first microsite of EarthLibrary, an online platform that will eventually include all of Earthscan's books and journals as well as content published by our partner organizations. To subscribe or sign up for a free trial visit www.europeanenvironmentalpolicy.eu< Hilary Schan Digital Sales and Marketing Executive Earthscan www.earthscan.co.uk
- Prev by Date: SSP IN 2010 Conference - EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SEPT. 10!
- Next by Date: Project MUSE News: E-Book Collections Coming to Project MUSE
- Previous by thread: SSP IN 2010 Conference - EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SEPT. 10!
- Next by thread: Project MUSE News: E-Book Collections Coming to Project MUSE