Re: For Sandy Thatcher: A Sample of Copy-Editing

Granting Stevan's hypothesis for the moment, let me ask this
further question: how does posting a paper as poorly written as
this enhance a university's reputation, which has been touted as
one of the advantages to accrue from Green OA?

Sandy Thatcher