ALPSP International Conference: Last chance to book at the regular rate

*** with apologies for cross-posting ***

ALPSP International Conference 8-10 September, 2010 - Wyboston
Lakes, UK

There are only a few days left to book your place at the ALPSP
International Conference at the regular rate - prices will
increase on Tuesday 24 August.

We have already exceeded the number of bookings we had last year
and remaining places are limited so don't delay - book today!

We have a fantastic line-up of speakers including keynote
presentations from Richard Horton (Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet)
and John Vaughn (Executive Vice President, Association of
American Universities) as well as a broad range of plenary and
parallel sessions, free pre-conference workshops and a lively
social program.

It promises to be quite an event!

For full details and to book, visit the conference website at
www.alpspconference.org <http://www.alpspconference.org/>