Project MUSE News: User Group Brekafast at ALA Annual

JOIN MUSE FOR BREAKFAST AT ALA ANNUAL IN WASHINGTON

Seats are still available for the Project MUSE User Group
breakfast on Saturday, June 26, at the American Library
Association's Annual Conference in Washington D.C.

Enjoy a light breakfast with fellow MUSE subscribers while you
learn about new titles and pricing for 2011, new initiatives at
MUSE, such as the addition of backfile content, and recent
enhancements including new tools to help end users discover the
multidisciplinary content in MUSE.

Details of the User Group Meeting: Saturday, June 26 8:00-9:00 am
Grand Ballroom E Marriott at Metro Center 775 12th Street NW
Washington, DC

To assist us with our planning, please RSVP for the meeting to
muse@press.jhu.edu. Libraries are welcome to send more than one
representative. Please note the number of representatives you
expect to have attending from your institution. Both prospective
and current subscribers are welcome to attend.

Project MUSE will also have an exhibit booth at ALA Annual,
#3833. Please stop by to find out what's new at MUSE if you are
not able to join us for the User Group meeting or if you have a
question you would like to discuss in greater depth with a MUSE
representative.

Thank you for your continued support of Project MUSE! We look
forward to seeing you in DC.