[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: copyright fraud?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:40:27 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Re. this site: http://site.ebrary.com/lib/disaster/help.action?topic=terms_of_service It would be a good idea to think some seconds why claiming copyright and re-use restrictions on US government works which are in the PUBLIC DOMAIN is fraudulent. Klaus Graf >ebrary, provider of digital content products and technologies, >has launched a free, publicly available research center featuring >hundreds of important government documents related to natural >disasters and extreme weather. The site is available today at >http://disaster.ebrary.com
- Prev by Date: Summary for list Re: How do your libraries handle end-user agreements?
- Next by Date: RE: eBooks in Libraries a Thorny Problem, Says Macmillan CEO
- Previous by thread: Summary for list Re: How do your libraries handle end-user agreements?
- Next by thread: Re: copyright fraud?