From: "MEDDINGS, Colin" <colin.meddings@oxfordjournals.org>
To: "liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 5:43:05 PM
Subject: Your views on digital preservation

- with apologies for cross posting -

Oxford University Press is conducting some research into digital
preservation and we are interested in the views of librarians
like yourself on this topic. In particular, we would like to know
your thoughts on the long term preservation of content which you
have licensed - how important this is to you, who should assume
responsibility, and how should the process be funded.

Colin Meddings

Senior Library Marketing Manager
Oxford Journals | Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford, OX2 6DP