Web-based Workflow Tools/Publishing: Panel Hosted by Pubget

Web-based Workflow Tools and Publishing, A Panel Hosted by Pubget

This webinar will explore the impact of new workflow tools on the
academic publishing ecosystem. Specifically, as digital content
accelerates the pace of literature
consumption(http://pubget.com/search?q=19679805), discovery and
workflow technologies play a growing role in publishing. In this
expert panel hosted by Pubget, hear from the entire spectrum of
players about new services that are changing workflow for the
reader. The panel will feature a Pubget technology overview and
an opening commentary from our expert panel, followed by a
moderated discussion.

Our expert panel from across publishing:
-Publishers: Peter Binfield, Managing Editor, PLoS One
-Libraries: Marcus Banks, Manager of Education and Research
Services, UCSF
-End Users: Ansuman Chattopadhyay PhD, Bioinformatics, University
of Pittsburgh
-Tools: Ramy Arnaout, MD PhD, Chairman and CEO, Pubget

Title: Web-based Workflow Tools and Publishing, A Panel Hosted by Pubget
Date:  Friday, December 11, 2009
Time:  9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email
containing information about joining the Webinar.

Reserve your webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/774351232

--
Ryan Jones