[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Copyright/licensing positions...
- From: Lesley Ellen Harris <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:26:02 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
A new feature in the blog www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com is relevant job listings...these are the current listings...please email me if you have others to add...thanks. Lesley 1. Legal Officer, WIPO, Traditional Knowledge Division (Geneva) Looking for a lawyer/policy person http://www.wipo.int/hr/en/vacancies/2009/article_0049.html?part=qualif Closing date: 23 November 2009 2. Copyright Policy Officer position, IFLA (The Hague) Great opportunity for a librarian or lawyer with experience in library- copyright issues. http://www.ifla.org/en/job-description/91001 Closing date: 13 November 2009 3. Electronic Resources Library, Ontario Colleges Library Service (Toronto, Canada) Interesting opportunity for a librarian with licensing experience. http://joomla.ischool.utoronto.ca/component/option,com_jobline/Itemid,/task,view/id,3095/ Closing date: 31 October 2009 4. Law Clerk, Access Copyright (Toronto, Canada) http://www.accesscopyright.ca/docs/LawClerk.pdf Closing date: Not provided 5. A source I recently came across with positions for students, lawyers and others in copyright is at: http://www.iposgoode.ca/career-opportunities/ Lesley Ellen Harris firstname.lastname@example.org www.copyrightanswers.blogspot.com
- Prev by Date: DeepDyve - 99 cent article rentals
- Next by Date: Position: Head, E-Acquisitions and Licensing, U. Mich.
- Previous by thread: DeepDyve - 99 cent article rentals
- Next by thread: Position: Head, E-Acquisitions and Licensing, U. Mich.