PubGet service

Hi All,

Recently I've received inquiries here to set up access for my
institution for a service called PubGet, to use an indexed search
engine to facilitate linking to and batch downloading of our
subscribed and available content .  http://pubget.com/search

Just wanted to check and see if anyone has looked at this free
service, to see if there are concerns that PubGet activity might
be considered a violation of existing license agreements, for
instance if the use could be considered prohibited robot or
crawler activity.

I'm also concerned that this would dramatically increase our
usage statistics and make it difficult to do any sort accurate
cost/use analysis if the service is providing a mechanism for
mass downloading of content from provider sites.  PubGet also
seems to give users the ability to download entire issues of
recently published titles.

PubGet has a notice when the user tries to download articles
which I'm curious if users will actually paying attention to, or
if it's merely to remove any responsibility from PubGet if or
when it turns out the activity is a violation of any existing
license agreement:  /Pubget Download Usage Notice: Due to various
publisher's copyright concerns, please ensure you adhere to any
usage guidelines before downloading using the Pubget feature.
After you have checked with your university, institution, or
local information professional you may continue./

I notice from the PubGet site that at least 50 institutions
looked to be signed up for this service already.  Does anyone
have an opinion from a licensing perspective?

Thanks in advance,
Andy Langhurst

Andrea M. Langhurst
Licensing/Acquisitions Librarian
Electronic Resources & Serials Access Department
University of Notre Dame