RE: Elsevier plus LexusNexis: profits up for 2008, to over $1.5 billion U.S.

Forgive me for quibbling at Heather's arithmetic, but a 20%
reduction in income leads to a 16.25% profit...

I'm sure I don't need to point out, however, that every
commercial company must maximize the return to its shareholders -
otherwise they will take up their money and walk

Sally Morris
Partner, Morris Associates - Publishing Consultancy
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Email: sally@morris-assocs.demon.co.uk