Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography 2008 Annual Edition

The Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography: 2008 Annual
Edition is now available from Digital Scholarship. Annual
editions of the bibliography are PDF files designed for printing.
This edition is over 285 pages long.

It presents over 3,350 articles, books, and other printed and
electronic sources that are useful in understanding scholarly
electronic publishing efforts on the Internet.  Where possible,
links are provided to works that are freely available on the
Internet, including e-prints in disciplinary archives and
institutional repositories.

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/sepb/annual/annual.htm

For a discussion of the numerous changes in my digital
publications since my resignation from the University of
Houston Libraries (http://tinyurl.com/5en4jt), see:

http://www.digital-scholarship.org/cwb/dsoverview.htm

[SNIP]

--