[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Project MUSE News: Save the Date - ALA Midwinter User Group!
- To: Liblicense list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Project MUSE News: Save the Date - ALA Midwinter User Group!
- From: Melanie Schaffner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:14:54 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Project MUSE User Group Breakfast at ALA Midwinter Please join Project MUSE on Saturday, January 24, at our annual User Group Meeting during the American Library Association's Midwinter Meeting in Denver. Enjoy an old-fashioned country breakfast buffet "Rocky Mountain Style" while you learn about the latest developments in MUSE content and functionality. Prospective as well as current MUSE subscribers are encouraged to attend. In addition to reviewing the new titles joining MUSE in 2009, we'll be looking at features on the new website that enhance the search process. A highlight of the meeting is sure to be the debut of a vodcast on linked subject headings. As usual, there will be ample time for questions and discussion about Project MUSE. Details of the User Group Meeting: Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:00 am-9:00 am Colorado Convention Center Korbel Ballroom 3A RSVPs for the meeting are appreciated to assist us with our planning for breakfast. Libraries are welcome to send more than one representative. Replies may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the number of representatives you expect to have attending from your institution. Project MUSE will also have an exhibit booth at the Midwinter Meeting, #1046. If you are not able to make it to the meeting, or have a question you would like to discuss in greater depth with a MUSE representative, please stop by anytime! Thank you for your continued support of Project MUSE! We hope to see you in Denver. Melanie B. Schaffner Marketing and Sales Manager, Project MUSE c/o The Johns Hopkins University Press 2715 N. Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21218 USA p 410-516-3846 f 410-516-6968 email@example.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Olivia Judson
- Next by Date: Call for a National Hosting Strategy for E-Resources (Germany)
- Previous by thread: Creative Commons
- Next by thread: Call for a National Hosting Strategy for E-Resources (Germany)