RE: Institutional subscription question

[snip]

> For the personal subscriber to donate his/her copy to the
library
> would be a breach of the terms and conditions of the personal
> subscription, and the publisher would be advised to discontinue
> the subscription with immediate effect

[snip]

Would a breach of terms still exist if a faculty member either:

donated back issues of the print journal no longer within the
current
subscription, e.g. a researcher donates 2006-2007 issues of a
journal
to a library that dropped the serial in 2005, retaining the 2008
issues until 2009, etc

or

were on the editorial board of the journal and receiving
complimentary
copies of the print edition, which s/he gave to the library,
either
during or after current subscription year.

Michael Luby

- that is what I would