[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New License language - what meaning?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: New License language - what meaning?
- From: Lesley Harris <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:09:06 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Take a look at the definition section of the license and see how they define Subscription etc. Is it the same description they used when the word License was there in a previous version?
Lesley Ellen Harris
On Jan 29, 2008, at 6:31 PM, Houeida K. Charara wrote:
Dear All: One of our major providers/publishers for STM products sent me the 2008 renewal License Agreement and I noticed that they replaced the terms license, licensees, etc. with Subscription. Subscribers, etc. Do you have any idea about this change in the language used in the agreement? Cheers, Houeida Charara Electronic Resources Librarian Lebanese American University Libraries P.O.Box 13-5053 - Chouran Beirut 1102 2801 Lebanon
- Prev by Date: Re: New License language - what meaning?
- Next by Date: Re: OA as provision against salami and double publishing
- Previous by thread: Re: New License language - what meaning?
- Next by thread: News release: BioMed Central bolsters radiology image collection