[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New License language - what meaning?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New License language - what meaning?
- From: "Houeida K. Charara" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:31:43 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear All: One of our major providers/publishers for STM products sent me the 2008 renewal License Agreement and I noticed that they replaced the terms license, licensees, etc. with Subscription. Subscribers, etc. Do you have any idea about this change in the language used in the agreement? Cheers, Houeida Charara Electronic Resources Librarian Lebanese American University Libraries P.O.Box 13-5053 - Chouran Beirut 1102 2801 Lebanon Phone +961 1 786456 ext. 1817
- Prev by Date: Re: OA as provision against salami and double publishing
- Next by Date: News release: BioMed Central bolsters radiology image collection
- Previous by thread: OA as provision against salami and double publishing
- Next by thread: Re: New License language - what meaning?