[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The green way - the conservative way?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: The green way - the conservative way?
- From: Jan Szczepanski <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:41:18 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
There has been a lot of controversy around the "green way" and it has not still lifted from the ground. There are a lot of expensive nearly empty barrels out there giving credit to provinsial institutions. The question is what is creative and innovative with that? Are the scientists happy or only just academic bureaucats and librarians?
This is a question Savio Rodriques is asking about the Open Source Movement and the same question should be asked about parts of the Open Access Movement too.
SE 405 30 Goteborg, SWEDEN
Tel: +46 31 773 1164 Fax: +46 31 163797
- Prev by Date: Serials Standard Update Forum--Now Also at Midwinter
- Next by Date: NISO License Expression Working Group ALA open discussion meeting
- Previous by thread: Serials Standard Update Forum--Now Also at Midwinter
- Next by thread: NISO License Expression Working Group ALA open discussion meeting