RE: NIH Public Access Mandate Passes Senate

This is certainly good news and I don't want to throw a wet
blanket on things -- but how likely is it that President Bush
would sign this bill into law, assuming it gets through both
houses with the requirement language intact?

---
Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dir. for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library
University of Utah
rick.anderson@utah.edu
801-721-1687