[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who opposes OA?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Who opposes OA?
- From: "Joseph J. Esposito" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:20:01 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Stevan Harnad wrote:
"Now ask the authors of those articles whether they wish to subsidise Societies' good works with their own lost research usage and impact (or let them the good works find other ways to subsidise themselves)."
JE: Of course it is the authors who have rejected OA. This could change.
- Prev by Date: RE: Self-Archiving and Journal Subscriptions: Critique of PRC Study
- Next by Date: Re: Project COUNTER Progress Update - 5 years on
- Previous by thread: REMINDER: NISO/PALINET Licensing Forum -- Early Bird Discount Expires May 21
- Next by thread: Science Commons, SPARC Announce New Tools for Scholarly Publishing